1 of 5
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Whisk together the water, soy sauce, sugar, pineapple juice, vegetable oil, garlic, and ginger in a large glass or ceramic bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Add the chicken wings, coat with the marinade, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking dishes, and set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess and place the chicken wings into the prepared baking dishes. Discard the remaining marinade. Bake the wings in the preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through and the glaze is evenly browned, about 1 hour.
- 1 package center-cut bacon
- 1 dozen dates
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Cut a strip of bacon roughly in half, wrap it twice or three times around each date, and insert a toothpick. Put it on the baking sheet and continue.
- Put the tray of bacon-wrapped dates in the preheated 350-degree oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 5 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil spray.
- Roll the thawed pastry out onto a flat surface. Spread Dijon mustard to taste on the pastry sheets. Cover pastry with a layer of prosciutto, then cheese. Roll the sheets, beginning at the long side. Cut into 1 inch thick sections. Arrange the sections on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Next page: Nacho and dip recipes
- 1 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate, cover with a paper towel, and place in a microwave oven. Cook on high power until the chicken is no longer pink and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Cool, and use a knife to shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Place the refried beans in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until thoroughly heated.
- Layer half the chips, 1/2 cup cheese, and green onions on the bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon the refried beans over the chip mixture. Sprinkle with another 1/2 cup cheese, and spread with the sour cream. Arrange the shredded chicken over the sour cream layer. Top with the remaining chips and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.
Find out more from:
- 1 (8 ounce) log of goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of tarragon
- 1 tablespoon sage Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs
- Slice the goat cheese and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped herbs, then with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees until soft, about 10 minutes, and serve hot with crackers.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing.
- Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you’re in a hurry, low for longer if you’re not, or just until hot and cheese is melted.
- Stir occasionally while cooking, serve with cocktail rye or crackers.
- Best ways to use Amazon Echo Show in the kitchen
- The best Netflix original series you can stream right now
- You won’t want to miss today’s air fryer oven deal at Best Buy
- The best recipe apps for iOS and Android
- The best Prime Day Ninja Foodi deals for 2021: The best sales you can still shop