Was it really just 10 years ago that “skate jeans” meant stovepipe-sized JNCOs? How times have changed. In the tumultuous decade now behind us, skin-tight denim has crawled out of Williamsburg thrift stores and wrapped its cotton tentacles around the legs of the common man. Skate-fashion house Ambigious Clothing follows the twiggy trend while still offering your suffocating legs room to breathe with the straight-legged Pike. The loosest cut in the Ambiguous catalog still feels thigh-hugging by our coddled Levi standards, but bends and stretches enough to strike a comfort compromise. If you’re looking to ease into the painted-on-looking “dart cut,” or just stay in style without going full-bore hipster, the Pike make a good place to start.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
- World’s fastest electric race car to display at Petersen Museum
- Skateboarding legend says ‘Tony Hawk’s Skate Jam’ will appeal to his fans
- The best GoPro accessories to make the most of your next adventure
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: How to fish for fun and profit
- Eyesight shuts down production of the Singlecue gesture controller