So you may not look like David Beckham, but you could possibly dress like him. Rumour has it that the soccer star (footballer for the rest of the world) is designing a menswear line for wife Victoria Beckham’s growing fashion empire. According to Victoria Beckham’s interview with UK magazine Grazia she said, “David has a line he works on with a designer in America – that’s for Adidas. David loves fashion, he loves clothes, but to be a designer is not something he wants to do. I think he’s got enough on his plate at the moment, but never say never!”
David, when not sporting his game gear, tends to favor track pants for his casual wear and suits for those special occasions.
- The History of the Madden Curse
- How some of the best Fords of all time shaped automotive history
- Here is our list of the best movies on Netflix right now
- Out of this world rides: The best futuristic cars from science fiction movies
- Think inside the box with these tricked-out shipping container homes