So you may not look like David Beckham, but you could possibly dress like him. Rumour has it that the soccer star (footballer for the rest of the world) is designing a menswear line for wife Victoria Beckham’s growing fashion empire. According to Victoria Beckham’s interview with UK magazine Grazia she said, “David has a line he works on with a designer in America – that’s for Adidas. David loves fashion, he loves clothes, but to be a designer is not something he wants to do. I think he’s got enough on his plate at the moment, but never say never!”
David, when not sporting his game gear, tends to favor track pants for his casual wear and suits for those special occasions.
- We talk technology and culture with apparel designer Cedric Hudson
- How a comic turn by David Schwimmer may help British cops nab a suspect
- The best movies on Netflix right now (November 2018)
- The best comedies on Netflix right now (November 2018)
- The best movies on Amazon Prime right now (November 2018)