All the pieces you make on Julbox are set at a fixed price, so you won’t have to break the bank just to customize. To start designing, simply drag and drop various shapes, symbols, letters, and more into the interface, and revel in your exclusivity. You can even top off your creation with a Swarovski crystal, and then preview the whole design so you’ll know exactly how it’ll hang — whether it’s a bracelet, necklace, or pair of earrings. And you can choose to have your final piece delivered in either 18k gold or sterling silver.
If designing sounds like too much work, never fear — creative entrepreneurs are also able to open an online store on the Julbox marketplace, and sell their own creations to others. So if you want to leave the creativity to the experts, you can still have them design a custom piece for you, and help support an entrepreneur.
And because Julbox connects to a range of social channels, professional and amateur designers alike can display their collections to friends and followers, allowing you to build some interest in your budding design talents.
- This game lets hackers attack your PC, and you don’t even need to play it
- Largest comet ever seen is coming our way, but don’t worry
- I don’t care if the Asus ROG Flow Z13 is a laptop or a tablet — I just want one
- Fortnite is down with players being told they don’t ‘have permission to play’
- Don’t toss out your old smart home tech! Regift it