We try to have some fun here in the DT offices, but when you write all day, you also sit on your butt all day. We’ve liked the Fitbit Aria since we first stood on it back in 2012. If you’ve never used one, you’re gonna like it, too. Aria will automatically upload your weight, body fat percentage, and body mass index to Fitbit’s app and Web service each time you step on it. Fitbit has Android and iPhone apps, so you’re set there. Just connect the scale up to Wi-Fi.
We have 1 Fitbit Aria ($130) lying around the office, so we’re going to give it away to a loyal DT reader. We’ll pick a winner in a week. Hope you enjoy, and enter as many times as our little widget allows.
Fitbit Aria contest details:
- Starts: Aug. 22, 2014
- Ends: Friday, Aug. 29 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- U.S. residents only: This unit is built for the U.S. market
- Random: Winners are chosen at random
- Don’t get greedy: Please only enter the permitted number of times
If you don’t win, stay tuned! We have more giveaways coming this summer.
- Huawei MateBook X Pro vs. MacBook Pro
- These are the best cheap printer deals for August 2020
- These are the best cheap refrigerator deals for August 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra hands-on: The best Galaxy phones ever?
- The best drawing apps for the iPad Pro