Case in point: Fable Bedworks, a company that specializes in handcrafted kids’ beds in a variety of themes. For the future astronaut, there’s a “deepspace defender” bed that, when it’s folded up Murphy-style, looks like a spaceship. Budding Game of Thrones fans can practice slaying dragons in the castle-shaped beds. As for the cowpokes, they can serve up slop out of their chuckwagon-shaped bed. Pretty awesome. The only catch? The cost. The spaceship bed, for example, is $14,300. At least shipping is included for the U.S. and Canada.
- Sleep Number’s beds have more value than the phone in your pocket. Here’s why.
- These kids’ 3-ply face masks only cost $0.45 (and they’re in stock)
- 3 modern car ‘conveniences’ that are more hassle than they’re worth
- Move a lot? The Floyd Bed is way easier to maneuver than box spring
- Teach your kids the value of imagination by not buying this $4,000 Star Wars bed