Case in point: Fable Bedworks, a company that specializes in handcrafted kids’ beds in a variety of themes. For the future astronaut, there’s a “deepspace defender” bed that, when it’s folded up Murphy-style, looks like a spaceship. Budding Game of Thrones fans can practice slaying dragons in the castle-shaped beds. As for the cowpokes, they can serve up slop out of their chuckwagon-shaped bed. Pretty awesome. The only catch? The cost. The spaceship bed, for example, is $14,300. At least shipping is included for the U.S. and Canada.
- Alexa is everywhere: Kohler’s smart toilet brings voice assistant into bathrooms
- Browse safely and save up to $80 with McAfee’s Total Protection holiday sale
- Here’s what smart home security looks like for the super rich
- Here’s how to watch Apple’s October 30 Mac and iPad event
- The best deals on workout headphones that aren’t Apple AirPods