When we first flicked on the Sonos Play:3 wireless speaker to review it, we were knocked back a few steps. A speaker of this size has no business sounding so big and lush. Adding to its superior sound is the fact that the Sonos wireless system is about the most hassle free, comprehensive and consistent we’ve ever tested. You can add as many Play:3 speakers or Sonos Subs as you’d like with no hiccups. Add that all up, and you’ve got yourself one winner of a wireless sound solution.
We think the Sonos Play:3 would be a winner of a gift, too. So, we’ve made arrangements with the folks at Sonos to give away one Sonos Play:3 speaker with a Sonos Bridge. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below telling us what the first song you’d like to blast through your new Sonos system would be. We’ll pick a winner on Sunday, December 2 and announce the winner on December 3.
Good luck. Now get commenting!
- Sonos vs. Bluesound: A Hi-fi, Wi-Fi Speaker System Shootout
- Sonos One speakers are getting a new splash of color later this year
- Only newer Sonos models will get AirPlay 2, but that isn’t as bad as it sounds
- Sonos throws some shade at the HomePod via a Spotify playlist
- The best Bluetooth speakers you can buy