Skeletons in your closet, generally speaking, are never a good thing, but in the case of Greek design studio Dede’s ‘Skitch’ skeleton closet hanger, the more the merrier.
These charming and distinctively shaped hangers come in the shape of a skeleton and provide a fun and convenient way of storing your clothes. Designed to hold a shirt or jacket on the shoulders, belts, scarves and ties on the ribs, and pants on the bottom loop, ‘Skitch’ may very well be that skeleton in your closet that you don’t mind having. And thanks to the laser-cutting technology employed, the hangers are ultra-thin, measuring only 0.4 cm thick, and are incredibly durable.
Halloween might be over, but that doesn’t mean you should pass up on these spooktacular hangers — and hey — at least now you won’t have to deny those skeletons in your closet.
[Images courtesy of Dede design studio]
- Samsung Air Dresser closet airs, steams, dries, and purifies garments
- LG’s new Styler takes the wrinkles out of your clothes without an iron
- Smelly shoes? Panasonic’s deodorizer kit promises to waste the whiff
- Schlage’s custom hardware collection expands upgrades to exterior doors
- The best dorm gadgets of 2018