Since many of us living along the path of Hurricane Sandy were ordered to stay put in our homes yesterday, plenty took to Instagram and Twitter to share updates of what they saw happening in their neighborhoods. Instagram easily became one of the quickest ways to illustrate Sandy’s devastation, and here’s a rundown of what happened last night that quite literaly blew us away.
- Despite good intent, sharing a child abuse video could land you in trouble
- Lyft follows Uber into bike sharing, beginning in Baltimore
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Red Hydrogen One modular smartphone is likely to ship this summer
- Gamesharing with a friend on Xbox One is simple — here’s how to do it