Spice up your dining room, lounge, or home bar with these limited-edition light bulbs from Brooklyn-based artist Kaws. The 3-watt light bulbs have a soft glow with XX filaments inside for added interest. In collaboration with The Standard, solo artist Kaws created the light bulbs with the reinvention of something basic as inspiration. Each set comes with three bulbs, including one red, one green, and one purple. The Kaws Light Bulbs ($65 for three) are 120 volts and screw into any normal incandescent light fixture. The artsy feel and soft, warm glow of these bulbs make them perfect to hang over your bar for added mood or your dining table as a conversation starter. Either way, don’t bother covering up these pretty puppies with a lampshade.
- Perfect for that eureka moment: the best LED light bulbs to light up the night
- Decorate your home with the Arc, an LED bulb tested in near space
- Wiz Smart Connected Lights review
- Soraa’s Healthy violet LEDs want to help you sleep better
- Carry your camp kitchen to the woods, the park, or the beach in an EatOut box