High-end designer Steven Alan seems to be a fan of collaborations. His brand has created designer sneakers with the guys at Nike and is now partnering with Keds to bring a small, but significant, update to the classic tennis shoe. After getting a peek at the line’s offerings for spring and summer, we like the looks of the offerings. The shoes will be available in a classic low-top as well as a mid-top chukka-inspired boot style. The sneakers have classic white rubber outsoles and will come in several different colors and fabric choices. Contrasting leather laces and printed lining fabrics give these a different twist and an upscale spin. They are a step up from your typical Converse but not too far off the map of classic styles. We have no official word on price or release date, but expect these to hit Steven Alan stores in June. Now you just have to figure out a snappy summer outfit to go with your new kicks.
- Transformers for your feet. 21st-century design creates an all-condition shoe
- CEO of shoe startup OB/VS talks about exploration-focused footwear
- How to choose the best bed sheets: Price, fabric, and color
- Puma revives its classic 1986 smart shoe, complete with high-tech heel hump
- The best laptop bags of 2018