Chris Bridges, or as he’s better known, Ludacris, is promoting the launch of his new headphone line, SOUL by Ludacris, by revealing an impressive list of retail partners today. Initial retail partners for the five different headphone styles will include Apple.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Buy.com, and Target. The biggest coup here is clearly Apple, which doesn’t sell just any products in its store. A partnership with Apple stores bodes well for Bridges’ new line, which will face stiff competition from fan favorite brand Beats by Dr. Dre. The line promises to offer high-end sound, with Bridges saying, “Working so closely with the team has been a great experience, and we’re finally ready to give audiophiles and music mavens what they’ve been craving – sound so pure they feel it in their SOUL.”
The line will include a noise-cancelling style, two different on-ear designs, and two in-ear styles as well. The headphones claim to boast high-end sound quality and come in innovative stylish designs. Each design is foldable and comes with a protective case. The on-ear models come in a similar foldable design and a more compact style for portable convenience. The in-ear headphones will feature a tangle-free design, precision audio balancing, and three different sizes of ear tips for the perfect fit. Prices will range from $69 for the earphones to $299 for the noise-cancelling style.
- TCL looks to make headway in headphone sector after success with affordable TVs
- JBL’s CES lineup scoffs at wires with four new pairs of true wireless buds
- JBL/Harman launch smart soundbar, new speakers, and a guitar amp/speaker combo
- Work and play anywhere with these portable, large-screen monitors
- NuForce and Massdrop’s new wireless earbuds pack clear sound at a nice price