If you’re a fan of modern design, an auto enthusiast, or anywhere in between, you’ll probably love the ///M Table, a sleek piece of the auto-inspired kit from Phillips Collection.
Designer Jason Phillips has designed a unique, yet elegantly simple, BMW inspired coffee table in the shape of the coveted ///M logo, for your home or office. The creative piece of furniture will surely be a hit with BMW fans, and more so with fervent admirers of BMW’s motorsport and performance division.
The ///M table is made from cold-pressed steel and is finished with a powder coating befitting the ///M logo. It measures 42x32x17”h and is as durable as it is desirable. Unfortunately these tables are not easy to get your hands on; you’ll need to contact the designer, with something telling us that the ///M table won’t come cheap — with even the cost of the table a manifestation of its real-life inspiration.
[Images Courtesy of Behance]
- Canon mirrorless M-series finally goes 4K with EOS M50
- BMW explains how the first-ever X2 will become king of the urban jungle
- Concept iX3 is the first step toward BMW’s electrified future
- 2019 BMW M2 Competition coming this summer with more horses and torque
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Lusso Q4 review