Dallas Mavericks’ owner and all around outspoken guy Mark Cuban is coming to satellite radio, satellite radio provider Sirius announced today. They’ve exclusively signed Cuban to do a new â€œwide-ranging weekly talk showâ€ for them.
Radio Maverick, the name of Cuban’s new show, will start airing this summer Sundays from 12-2 pm ET on Sirius’s channel 102 (Sirius Stars). He will reportedly take calls from listeners and chat with â€œprominent guestsâ€ as part of a weekly talk about sports, business and everyday life.
“I’m fired up about doing the show on SIRIUS,” said Cuban in a statement. “I plan on raising hell and covering any and all topics that I think are interesting and taking no prisoners along the way.”
“Mark Cuban is candid, animated and incredibly accomplished, having achieved extraordinary success at a young age in the worlds of business and sports,” added Scott Greenstein, Sirius’ President, Entertainment and Sports. “Radio Maverick will be a forum without limits, where he can talk to SIRIUS listeners about everything from the NBA to an MBA.”
- The Dark Knight journeys to feudal Japan in the epic anime ‘Batman Ninja’
- Steven Spielberg promises to never digitally alter one of his movies again
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- From flamethrowers to brain linking, here are Elon Musk’s 5 craziest ideas
- A New York Times reporter downloaded his Facebook data – and was terrified