It’s been almost a year since Marshall announced their first foray from amps into headphones with the Major and Minor models, and now the brand is expanding the line with versions in bright white. It made sense for the longtime audio specialists to release the original version of the Major and Minor in classic black to match their amplifiers, but nobody wants to leave the Apple-loving crowd out to dry. The new versions ($119 for Major, $59 for Minor) maintain the classic design and quality materials of the original, but are updated in a bright white color, with the simple black Marshall logo and dark brown accents. If we were walking around playing tunes on our brand new white iPhone 4S, we’d definitely rather be sporting this matching pair than the original black version, so now the brand has something to please everyone, at least when it comes to style.
Marshall’s Major headphones have a closed-back design and are made for comfortable all-day listening. The headphones are fully collapsible and are compatible with any 3.5-mm or 6.3-mm source. The Minor is an in-ear model that includes EarClick technology and comes with a built-in microphone and remote as well as a tangle-free cloth cord and interchangeable ear pads.
- Master and Dynamic MW07 True Wireless In-Ear Headphones Review
- 1More Triple Driver over-ear headphones review
- Brainwavz Blu 300 wireless earbuds deliver major water resistance at a low price
- Google’s Chromecast gets a minor update and bundle options, but not much else
- Dolby Dimension wireless headphones review