The idea behind Modul’Air is that each piece works as outdoor deck furniture and also floats on water with no hassle to support all your pool-lounging glory. Some pieces work as standalone convertible furniture, like the armchair or sofa that both fold out into floating pool loungers. There are also one-off pieces like a drink cooler, stability trays, floatable hammocks, and pillows.
Pigro Felice’s website also features an interactive platform builder, so you can mix and match the foldable pieces or design your own world of floating furniture to specific pool dimensions. Once you start with the floating base piece, it looks like the possibilities are virtually endless. There are nine colors to choose from in all the Modul’Air pieces, and accessories are all available as add-ons to your purchase.
Full convertible sets cost between $450 and $750, and individual Modul’Air pieces cost mostly within the $100 to $250 range. Some of the accessories are more fun-focused, like magnetic glasses to keep your in-pool libations from floating away or a blow-up seal, because why not? But practical accessories like an underwater anchor to keep your floating palace in place or a pump to blow up each Modul’Air piece without passing out make a whole lot of sense when it comes to building an inflatable empire.
- LG’s Colosseo smart sofa is the comfiest piece of tech in your home
- Here’s how to use Apple’s augmented reality Measure app in iOS 12
- Bumblebee wants to lift your bed to the ceiling to save you space
- These Black Friday furniture deals offer up to 80 percent off
- The best budget-friendly GoPro alternatives that won’t leave you broke