Adding to the already massive list of stunning, proposed architectural endeavors is the Parinee Ism, a 460-foot residential tower designed by architect James Law of James Law Cybertecture International.
At first glance, the design of the tower features more than a passing stylized resemblance to the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet represented by the symbol Ohm (Ω). According to the JLCI, that interpretation is dead-on as the shape and design of the building was greatly inspired by an “abstract representation” of the symbol, as well as the ripple effect generated by water droplets.
The luxurious highrise would feature open swimming pool balconies, dramatic vistas, and a striking vortex-like public space located at the heart of the structure.
No word on what type of green energy implementations, if any, will be introduced into the tower’s design, but according to the project description, the Parinee Ism aims to provide 30 floors of residential living space in the bustling city of Mumbai in addition to a lavish living environment and experience for residents.
- Design visionary aims to squeeze $300K tiny homes into Silicon Valley backyards
- The 10 coolest corporate headquarters in the world, ranked
- 2018 Emmy Awards winners: The night of ‘Mrs. Maisel’ and diversity
- With its turd-burning toilet, this tiny house is for septic skeptics
- The best shipping container homes from around the world