Adding to the already massive list of stunning, proposed architectural endeavors is the Parinee Ism, a 460-foot residential tower designed by architect James Law of James Law Cybertecture International.
At first glance, the design of the tower features more than a passing stylized resemblance to the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet represented by the symbol Ohm (Ω). According to the JLCI, that interpretation is dead-on as the shape and design of the building was greatly inspired by an “abstract representation” of the symbol, as well as the ripple effect generated by water droplets.
The luxurious highrise would feature open swimming pool balconies, dramatic vistas, and a striking vortex-like public space located at the heart of the structure.
No word on what type of green energy implementations, if any, will be introduced into the tower’s design, but according to the project description, the Parinee Ism aims to provide 30 floors of residential living space in the bustling city of Mumbai in addition to a lavish living environment and experience for residents.
- OPod is a stylish micro-home made out of concrete pipe
- The top 10 coolest corporate headquarters in the world, ranked
- This high-tech skyscraper will be covered in vegetation
- Before ‘plantscrapers’ can grow food in the city, they’ll need to grow money
- Great heights and spectacular sights: The 16 coolest buildings on Earth