Apparently the wealthy of the world love their yachts, leaving the rest of us to dream of one day owning one, or being on board one, or seeing one , which is, of course, just as good…right?
Aiming to cater to this exclusive clientele, yacht designer Charlie Baker has designed the E-yacht , a 46 meter LOA with 20-meter beam that is over double the size of a traditional beam for a 46-meter yacht. Remarkably, because of the innovative Ramform hull, the E-Yacht has the same efficiency as a vessel with an 8-meter beam, greatly boosting the amount of space left for the interior, and of course more space equals more room to relax. The luxurious yacht also incorporates a diesel-electric propulsion system making it more environmentally friendly than most in its class.
From afar, the E-Yacht appears deceptively small, but upon closer inspection the pure size and grandeur of this super-yacht becomes apparent. With its large frame and spacious deck space, the E-Yacht is clearly designed to impress. It also contains all the luxuries you would expect from a yacht of this scale including a cinema room, spa, gym, jacuzzi, and large duplex master suite with four guest rooms. There is even a large dining room that doubles as a meeting room for when business simply can’t wait.
- Live like a Bond villain on Migaloo, the world’s largest submersible super yacht
- Can’t afford a yacht? Get yourself a crazy tiny Rapid Whale Mini Boat instead
- Do you need a $3,000 speaker that doubles as a cooler? Well, here’s one anyway
- Tired of your superyacht’s tiny TV? Enter the crazy, 200-inch C Seed Supermarine
- Camry vs. Corolla: See how these affordable Toyota sedans stack up