For Porsche Design to wait 25 years to design only their second diving watch, you better believe its going to be special. The P’6780 perfectly evokes the brand’s signature aesthetic with minimalist, industrial design that also encompasses a serious diving tool that can reach depths of up to 1000M/3,280ft. The watch also features a unique case design that allows the watch to be raised (see it in action after the jump) in order to set the time. While it sounds more like a cool party trick, the design is actually a functional one. When the watch face is rested within the “titanium bridge” it keeps the crown from being accidentally turned and also helps secure the watch from damage. Link
- Garmin GPS watches and trackers: Everything you need to know
- Photography News: Filter your drone; outfit a Sony with its smallest ultrawide
- Google’s updated Santa Tracker entertains and teaches coding throughout December
- Galaxy Watch vs. Apple Watch Series 4: Which one is the smartest?
- The Best Documentaries on Netflix (November 2018)