For the doodlers of the world, there are quite a few things that you are not allowed — or really, really shouldn’t — draw on. Furniture tends to fall in that category. Fortunately, Design3000 had the doodler in mind when they came up with the Drawlamp.
The Drawlamp is a small table lamp that can be drawn on with the included erasable pen. It’s a simple lamp made of high-quality ceramic that comes in white with a red textile cable for a modern look. As the images above denote, you can design your own lamp, or use it as a memo board for short messages. You can see the bulb through the opening in the ceramic surface, which resembles a lightbulb.
Drawlamps measure about 9 inches by 9 inches at the base, and stand just under a foot tall. They can take 60-watt bulbs, though one isn’t included.
Design3000 is a German website, and sells products using European currency. The Drawlamp comes in at 39,90 €, which is about $50 US. (Fortunately, Design3000 will ship to the United States.)
- The crazy-expensive Ketra lightbulb now boasts smart home features, too
- TaoTronics TT-DL036 LED Desk Lamp review
- What is bias lighting and how can it improve TV performance?
- Get ready for the great outdoors with these camping gear deals
- C-Reach bridge lets you control your GE smart bulbs with your voice