An AstroTurf treadmill makes sure the pup gets plenty of exercise, then he or she can take a dip in the hydrotherapy pool. An automatic feeder puts the dog in charge of his or her own destiny, because it’s activated with the press of a paw.
Pictures of dogs line the walls of one part of the kennel, while another is outfitted with velour and a Samsung Tab S. The tricked-out doghouse cost about $30,000 (£20,000), according to the International Business Times.
Drooling over the luxury pooch pad? Unfortunately, Samsung U.K. already declared a lucky winner in its giveaway.
- Snapchat’s new lenses for dogs will make your mutt the star of Christmas
- This device detects when your pet is at the door and opens it for them
- Inubox is an automated dog toilet that aims to get some tails wagging
- Black Friday deals on Dog DNA testing kits tell you the make of your mutt
- The best iPhone fitness apps