The world’s largest dog show, Crufts, is going on right now. To celebrate all things pooch, Samsung created a one-of-a-kind, designer doghouse. What does all that cash get you? Quite a bit!
An AstroTurf treadmill makes sure the pup gets plenty of exercise, then he or she can take a dip in the hydrotherapy pool. An automatic feeder puts the dog in charge of his or her own destiny, because it’s activated with the press of a paw.
Pictures of dogs line the walls of one part of the kennel, while another is outfitted with velour and a Samsung Tab S. The tricked-out doghouse cost about $30,000 (£20,000), according to the International Business Times.
Drooling over the luxury pooch pad? Unfortunately, Samsung U.K. already declared a lucky winner in its giveaway.
- Even pets got in on the action at CES with these gadgets for furry friends
- Submit your clip to the ‘Nestie Awards,’ the best videos captured by Nest Cam
- GE’s Kitchen Hub is a smart home display right where you need it: above the stove
- How to mirror your smartphone or tablet on your TV
- With Key, Amazon will drop packages right inside your door