Sirius Satellite Radio and luxury car maker Rolls-Royce today announced an exclusive partnership in which Sirius equipped radios will become standard equipment in all Rolls-Royce vehicles sold in the United States. Terms of the deal were not announced.
As part of the standard package which comes in all Rolls-Royce vehicles, Sirius said, owners will receive a lifetime subscription to the satellite radio service.
“Rolls-Royce is synonymous with the highest level of luxury, performance and quality in the automotive world,” said Doug Wilsterman, Senior Vice President and General Manager Automotive OEM for Sirius. “The unique programming that we offer is a natural complement to the unparalleled in-vehicle environment of a Rolls-Royce, and we are very excited about being associated with such an internationally recognized brand.”
- Mercedes-Benz will let drivers add infotainment features after they buy cars
- Rock out in the carpool lane with Singing Machine’s Carpool Karaoke microphone
- All U.S. 2020 Toyotas will have a trial subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio
- The best internet radio stations
- Boutique carmaker Karma Automotive, legendary design firm Pininfarina team up