Sirius Satellite Radio and luxury car maker Rolls-Royce today announced an exclusive partnership in which Sirius equipped radios will become standard equipment in all Rolls-Royce vehicles sold in the United States. Terms of the deal were not announced.
As part of the standard package which comes in all Rolls-Royce vehicles, Sirius said, owners will receive a lifetime subscription to the satellite radio service.
“Rolls-Royce is synonymous with the highest level of luxury, performance and quality in the automotive world,” said Doug Wilsterman, Senior Vice President and General Manager Automotive OEM for Sirius. “The unique programming that we offer is a natural complement to the unparalleled in-vehicle environment of a Rolls-Royce, and we are very excited about being associated with such an internationally recognized brand.”
- Is tech finally killing radio? Don’t let iHeart’s bleeding fool you
- How SiriusXM is dominating in the Spotify era
- An update reportedly bricks Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles with Uconnect
- These are the best internet radio stations for your listening pleasure
- An amateur astronomer just discovered a long-lost NASA zombie satellite