The basketball court and two-story library are a nice touch, sure, but we’re frankly more interested in the Star Wars-themed bedroom. It has an airspeeder bed and miniature R2D2 nestled in the corner, not to mention a smattering of fake snow on the ceiling and mural on the back wall depicting that nefarious viper probe droid that ousted the Rebellion’s Echo Base on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back. It’s any fan’s dream, but if you would prefer a room with a robust gym with an attached office, rest assured the house offers that as well. And if sleeping on an ice-covered planet on the fringes of the Ivax Nebula that once served as an iconic battleground during the Galactic Civil War isn’t enough, you can always make some popcorn and binge watch all six Star Wars films in the home theater.
- Lifestyles of the ridiculously rich: ‘Cheapest’ of these 7 homes starts at $150M
- The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- 12 cool houseboats that will set your imagination adrift
- The house where Jeff Bezos started Amazon is up for sale
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online, so The Force will always be with you