The basketball court and two-story library are a nice touch, sure, but we’re frankly more interested in the Star Wars-themed bedroom. It has an airspeeder bed and miniature R2D2 nestled in the corner, not to mention a smattering of fake snow on the ceiling and mural on the back wall depicting that nefarious viper probe droid that ousted the Rebellion’s Echo Base on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back. It’s any fan’s dream, but if you would prefer a room with a robust gym with an attached office, rest assured the house offers that as well. And if sleeping on an ice-covered planet on the fringes of the Ivax Nebula that once served as an iconic battleground during the Galactic Civil War isn’t enough, you can always make some popcorn and binge watch all six Star Wars films in the home theater.
- 3 smart home deals you can’t afford to miss today
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- The most anticipated games of 2020
- The best shows on Peacock right now
- The 50 best shows on Amazon Prime right now