Burning your toast sucks, but thanks to the brilliant designers at Ariete, you might never have to experience the pain and heartbreak of having to (attempt) eating hard, blackened bread ever again.
In addition to all the requisite toasting tech you’d expect from such a device, the ingenious Look & Toast toaster features a transparent window that allows you to see the color of your toast at all times, and thereby avoid letting it get charred.
Furthermore, unlike conventional toasters, this bad boy uses a set of high-intensity halogen lamps to brown the bread (or toaster waffles, pop tarts, etc.) gradually and evenly. There’s even a defrost setting for frozen goods, as well as a bagel setting that only heats from one side. And when the time comes to clean this thing out, all you have to do is pull out the crumb tray.
The Look & Toast is currently available for around 50 euros (or $69.39, as of this writing), which is definitely a bit steep for a glorified bread browner, but just think of all the money you’ll save on charred bagels.
- Check out the best toasters for your sliced bread
- KitchenAid helps you kick-start your morning with new products at IHHS
- R2-D2 humidifiers, Vader toasters, and more crazy Star Wars home decor
- The 9 best dating apps for 2018 to help you find that special someone
- Back to the grind: How to quickly and easily clean your garbage disposal