The Apple TV app is designed for a larger screen and seeks to give consumers a better idea of what a home looks and feels like. When available, users can browse through numerous photos as well as videos that include walk-throughs. The app also features useful search tools; users can search listings and locations by address, street name, or metro area using either dictation or typing.
The Apple TV app, like Trulia’s others, goes beyond homes and properties and offers insight on neighborhoods as well. Using Apple Maps, the app includes information about local crime and schools. And with its proprietary algorithms, Trulia lets users browse listings by category, including “Safe Neighborhoods,” “Great Walk Score,” and other criteria.
“Through the app, you have access to local information, including crime and school ratings, and you can view home video walk-throughs on the big screen,” Mili Dutta, product manager at Trulia, told Digital Trends in an email. “Coupled with our local insights, Trulia on Apple TV gives you a clear sense of a home and its surroundings without you ever having to get up from the couch.”
As with the new Apple TV app, the updated Trulia iOS apps’ new features facilitate use. A new bottom navigation has been incorporated, for example, keeping tools like “Mortgage Calculators” easy to find. The Apple TV and iOS apps are now available for download.
- New phishing method looks just like the real thing, but it steals your passwords
- The Google Home app finally has the big redesign you’ve been waiting for
- Amazon’s third-gen Fire TV Cube has great features the Apple TV is missing
- Truecaller brings AI-powered spam call filtering to any iOS or Android phone
- Samsung just copy-and-pasted iOS 16’s lock screen in its One UI 5 beta