While there are videos of chefs giving the ins and outs of stirring techniques, it’s one kitchen task that’s pretty difficult to mess up. Mixers handle the job on room-temperature liquids, but once you start heating the pot, it’s all manual labor. Now there’s a way to take the ease of a mixer, or that one wizard from Harry Potter who can stir his tea merely by twirling his finger, to the stove.
Unikia recently introduced the newest version of the Stirio, its automatic pot stirrer. Boasting a quieter motor and a one-size-fits-all blade, the gadget is adjustable to fit any pot between 5.9 and 9.8 inches (15 to 25 centimeters) wide and 2.9 and 7 inches (7.5 to 18 centimeters) tall. Unlike a mixer, it only has one speed setting, not a bad idea when you’re stirring scalding-hot liquid.
With an hour of stir-time, the Stirio is likely to handle most recipes before needing to be recharged. Everything but the motor is detachable and dishwasher safe, a pretty important quality in a labor-saving appliance.
The device definitely seems like it would save you some toil and trouble on some more labor-intensive dishes, like risotto, sauces, and jams. If you stir more pots than the Real Housewives, then the $62.46 device might save you some time and effort in the kitchen.
- Start planning your recipes! Walmart slashes price of the Instant Pot Gem
- How to cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner in an Instant Pot
- The best Instant Pot recipes for Thanksgiving
- These accessories will take your already awesome Instant Pot to a whole new level
- Add some nature to your tech with Mui, a wood panel that’s also a smart display