This isn’t your mama’s Roomba.
We’ve come a long way since technology first started terrorizing our pets, and smearing their droppings, with robot vacuum cleaners, and now, Samsung is showing us what the digital cleaners of 2017 will look like. Meet the VR7000, the latest in Samsung’s line of POWERbot vacuum cleaners. Slated to make its debut in Las Vegas, Nevada at January’s CES, the VR7000 hopes to prove that good things really do come in small packages. While it will stand less than four inches tall and is 28 percent slimmer than older robot vacuums, it still promises powerful suction — 20 watts of it, to be exact.
The VR7000 comes with an Edge Clean Master feature that allows the unit to get super close (a half inch) to your wall. That means that all the dust and hair that would otherwise be swept into the corner will be picked up by this robot vacuum.
- The best iRobot Roomba deals to make cleaning your home a breeze
- Suck up the savings with these vacuum cleaners on sale for $100 or less
- The best vacuums you can buy
- Eureka debuts three new vacuums to help you keep your home spotless
- Dyson’s V10 reinvents vacuums with carbon-fiber bristles, crazy-light motors