You can buy the most expensive home in America for $195 million, or about the cost of about 714 median-priced houses. With that price tag, the house needs a name, so the Beverly Hills, CA estate is called Palazzo di Amore. Sitting on 25 acres, the property has 12 bedrooms, 23 bathrooms, a Turkish-style spa, and a bowling alley. There are only two lanes, but still. If the 3,000-bottle wine cellar looks a little empty, you can always turn to making your own vino from the estate’s vineyard. Billionaire investor Jeff Greene is putting the house on the market, and listing agents Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula of Coldwell Banker Previews International expect the home to go to an international buyer, according to Today.com.
- Looking for a house? The best real estate apps will make it easier
- A new development in Florida is building Alexa right into its homes
- Zillow algorithm overestimates Seattle home’s value by 700 percent
- It’s not just more of Alexa! All the big smart home trends from CES 2018
- Wondering how far a million dollars goes in real estate? Here’s your answer