You can buy the most expensive home in America for $195 million, or about the cost of about 714 median-priced houses. With that price tag, the house needs a name, so the Beverly Hills, CA estate is called Palazzo di Amore. Sitting on 25 acres, the property has 12 bedrooms, 23 bathrooms, a Turkish-style spa, and a bowling alley. There are only two lanes, but still. If the 3,000-bottle wine cellar looks a little empty, you can always turn to making your own vino from the estate’s vineyard. Billionaire investor Jeff Greene is putting the house on the market, and listing agents Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula of Coldwell Banker Previews International expect the home to go to an international buyer, according to Today.com.
- With its turd-burning toilet, this tiny house is for septic skeptics
- Win a stay in a tiny house designed by tiny comedian Kevin Hart
- Save money and control your home’s temperature with these smart thermostat deals
- Walmart is offering Google Home starter kits for under $50
- The best Google Home-compatible devices