Indie YouTube sensation Pamplamoose, a two-person American band that has covered everything from Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” to Earth Wind & Fire’s “September,” is branching into the addicting world of mobile games with a cover of the Angry Birds theme song. The band is no stranger to jingles, having recorded songs for several television commercials for the likes of Hyundai and Toyota, so the duo is a perfect match for the quirky theme song. If you are familiar with either Pomplamoose or Angry Birds (who isn’t?) then this video will most likely put a smile on your face, make you laugh, burn the catchy song into your head for the rest of the day, or all of the above. We just couldn’t resist.
- Ear plugs at the ready? The horror of tech companies making music
- Kasotsuka Shojo is the world’s first cryptocurrency-themed pop group
- Miles of music: The 55 best songs about cars, driving, and road trips
- The 25 best love songs for your wooing pleasure
- Naked but never nihilistic, Starsailor charts a course for indie soul