Having ski gear that is both functional and attractive is always important. Even the most stylish ski gear, however, tends to land on the side of sporty rather than classy and sophisticated. The Zai Capalina Helmet ($825) kills two birds with one stone by giving you high-quality noggin’ protection and a luxurious black and leather design. The helmet has a lightweight carbon shell, leather ear cups and chin strap, and uses a CustomAir system to provide just enough cushioning for a custom-like fit to every head. A small pump can adjust the air cushioning for different people to provide a snug, comfortable fit that will offer the best protection possible. The chinstraps are lined with merino wool for softness and a ventilation opening on the top of the helmet keeps your head cool and comfortable. A matching leather strap on the back of the helmet keeps your goggles tightly in place while you hit the slopes. Now we challenge you to find a ski ensemble that is as good-looking as this matte black helmet.
- Keep your noggin protected in style with this 3D-printed bike helmet
- This smart helmet from Swagtron keeps skiers and snowboarders safer
- Keep that flagship phone safe with the best iPhone X cases and covers
- This bike helmet looks like a baseball cap, is the size of a water bottle
- The best MacBook cases and covers