Series sponsored by Sony
Whether you’ve lived in Houston for years and just started to get the photo itch, or happen to be swinging through on the weekend and want to capture the Space City at its finest, here’s your guide to framing up Houston. From the historic Heights neighborhood to the Glowarama art car parade and Williams Water Wall, we’ve rounded up some of the most photogenic spots and events in the city, along with our favorite camera shops to pick up some new gear or fix your current set up.
- Delivery robots are poised to invade our cities, but are we ready for them?
- OnePlus 6T vs. Honor View 20: We compare the cameras in these ‘flagship killers’
- UPS expands in-home delivery service to take on Amazon Key
- Twitter takes a cue from Instagram and Snapchat with new quick-swipe camera
- From live VR to the stadium beer line, 5G will revolutionize how we watch sports