Series sponsored by Sony
Whether you’ve lived in Houston for years and just started to get the photo itch, or happen to be swinging through on the weekend and want to capture the Space City at its finest, here’s your guide to framing up Houston. From the historic Heights neighborhood to the Glowarama art car parade and Williams Water Wall, we’ve rounded up some of the most photogenic spots and events in the city, along with our favorite camera shops to pick up some new gear or fix your current set up.
- OnePlus 6T vs. Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 3 vs. LG G7 ThinQ: Camera Shootout
- Get your photos on billboards with Apple’s 2019 ‘Shot on iPhone’ program
- We could explore this astonishing 195-gigapixel panorama of Shanghai all day
- Hotel chain offers an Instagram ‘sitter’ who will post photos for you
- OnePlus 6T vs. Honor View 20: We compare the cameras in these ‘flagship killers’