Series sponsored by Sony
Whether you’ve lived in Houston for years and just started to get the photo itch, or happen to be swinging through on the weekend and want to capture the Space City at its finest, here’s your guide to framing up Houston. From the historic Heights neighborhood to the Glowarama art car parade and Williams Water Wall, we’ve rounded up some of the most photogenic spots and events in the city, along with our favorite camera shops to pick up some new gear or fix your current set up.
- Taking shots in the dark with Night Sight, the Pixel’s newest photo feature
- Camera shootout! Testing the latest Pixel, iPhone, and Galaxy Note in real life
- Open wide: LG G7 ThinQ vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs Asus ROG Phone
- Open wide: LG G7 ThinQ vs. Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs. Asus ROG Phone
- Hotel chain offers an Instagram ‘sitter’ to post photos for you