Series sponsored by Sony
Whether you’ve lived in Houston for years and just started to get the photo itch, or happen to be swinging through on the weekend and want to capture the Space City at its finest, here’s your guide to framing up Houston. From the historic Heights neighborhood to the Glowarama art car parade and Williams Water Wall, we’ve rounded up some of the most photogenic spots and events in the city, along with our favorite camera shops to pick up some new gear or fix your current set up.
- Owl Car Cam brings 24-hour outside and inside monitoring to your vehicle
- Why downhill camera operators are winter sport’s true unsung heroes
- The Manual Awards 2018: 7 must-visit cities in the U.S.
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- How to get the most out of the Huawei P20 Pro’s fantastic camera