Whether you’ve lived in Houston for years and just started to get the photo itch, or happen to be swinging through on the weekend and want to capture the Space City at its finest, here’s your guide to framing up Houston. From the historic Heights neighborhood to the Glowarama art car parade and Williams Water Wall, we’ve rounded up some of the most photogenic spots and events in the city, along with our favorite camera shops to pick up some new gear or fix your current set up.
- Here is the best photo gear to come out of CES 2018
- Owl Car Cam brings 24-hour outside and inside monitoring to your vehicle
- The Manual Awards 2018: 7 must-visit cities in the U.S.
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- Snap the best picture you can by mastering the Xiaomi Mi A1’s camera