Thankfully, there’s an old-school solution for the situation if you’re on any of the major phone carriers. Just follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Google your carrier name and add “email phone number” to your search query.
- Step 2: Copy the provided email address it gives you. For instance, if you’re with T-Mobile, you’ll want to tack on “@tmomail.net” to your phone number.
- Step 3: Now go into your email settings if you want better filter the emails you receive. If it’s a particular subject line you’re interested in, or if you want everything that a certain someone sends, enter that information. Then, just forward it to your new carrier email address.
Emails matching that filter should now arrive via text message!
- Huawei P50 Pocket rivals Z Flip 3 in design, but not price
- Google’s Pixel 6a could be coming far sooner than expected
- Vulkan 1.3 makes it easier to port PC games to mobile devices
- Samsung confirms February Unpacked event for Galaxy S22
- Using Google Keep on a Samsung S21? Don’t install One UI 4