Just like Android before it Windows Phone did not support easy screenshot capture when it was first released, but Windows Phone 8 corrects that omission. You can grab a picture of your Lumia 920’s screen easily and share your home screen layout or get help troubleshooting an app.
Here’s how to snag that screenshot on the Lumia 920:
- Press the power button and the Start button at precisely the same time.
You’ll find the power button in the middle of the right spine and the Start button is the touch sensitive button at the bottom of the screen in the middle. The screen will flash and you’ll hear the usual “taking a photo” sound to indicate a successful capture.
To review your screenshots go to Photos and select the album titled Screenshots. If you want to share a screenshot then you just tap and hold on it and the share options will pop up, allowing you to send it by email, SMS, or share via Facebook and other social networks.
- How to take a screenshot on a Google Pixel or Pixel 2 smartphone
- How to take a screenshot on a PC with Windows 10, 8, and 7
- How to take a screenshot with your Nintendo Switch
- Here’s how to take a screenshot on PS4 so you can brag to all your friends
- How to take a screenshot on a Galaxy S8, S7, Note, or any other Android device