Wondering how to watch UFC 252 online? Here’s everything you need to know about UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3, including the start time, the full card, and instructions to tune into the all-important UFC 252 live stream (spoiler: it’s a pay-per-view event that is being broadcast exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S.).
UFC 252 Date: August 15, 2020
UFC 252 Time: 10 PM ET/7 PM PT (Main Card)
UFC 252 Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
UFC 252 Arena: UFC Apex
How to watch UFC 252 online in the U.S.
UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 is a pay-per-view event, which ESPN holds exclusive broadcasting rights to with its premium streaming service, ESPN+. You can sign up for ESPN+ for $6 per month or a cheaper $50 per year, or you can take advantage of this bundle deal that gets you a year of ESPN+ along access to the remainder of the UFC 252 PPV just in time for Miocic vs. Cormier 3 for $85 — saving you $30 off the price of buying them separately. Already an ESPN+ subscriber? You’ll need to hand over $65 to tune in.
UFC 252 Fight Card
Early Prelims (6 PM ET/3 PM PT)
- Herbert Burns vs. Daniel Pineda
- T.J. Brown vs. Daniel Chavez
Prelims (8 PM ET/5 PM PT)
- Jim Miller vs. Vinc Pichel
- Ashley Yoder vs. Lívia Renata Souza
- Chris Daukaus vs. Parker Porter
- Felice Herrig vs. Virna Jandiroba
Main Card (10 PM ET/7 PM PT)
- Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier
- Sean O’Malley vs. Marlon Vera
- Junior dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- John Dodson vs. Merab Dvalishvili
At UFC 252, heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic will be facing former champ Daniel Cormier in a trilogy bout with the winner taking home the belt — and settling the question of which of these fighters is the true top UFC heavyweight. These two giants faced off twice before: At UFC 226 in 2018, Cormier defeated Miocic via first-round knockout to take the UFC heavyweight championship. The next year, Miocic avenged his loss and retook the heavyweight belt at UFC 241, where he beat Cormier with a TKO in round four. UFC 252 will see the finale of their trilogy and will determine which of these men is the number one heavyweight in MMA.
The co-main event at UFC 252 is a bantamweight bout between Sean O’Malley and Marlon Vera. American fighter O’Malley is a rising star in the UFC bantamweight division with an undefeated record of 12 wins; his Ecuadoran opponent, Vera, has 15 wins and six losses to his name and is walking into the Octagon at UFC 252 following a recent defeat in May. Many fans and analysts have compared O’Malley’s rise to that of stars like Conor McGregor and Israel Adesanya, and if he clinches the victory at UFC 252, he may be very close to a shot at the bantamweight title in the future.
- Sign up for ESPN+ now and save $30 on UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3
- Everything you need to know about UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3
- How to watch UFC 253 online: Livestream Adesanya vs. Costa
- How to watch UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik live stream online with ESPN+
- How to watch the UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Sakai livestream