Something big is going to happen on June 19 at T-Mobile stores, but until now we have had no idea what it might be. All we knew was that T-Mobile stores would be opening early, and that there would be a major event.
According to a document obtained by TmoNews, the event will offer any phone that T-Mobile offers for free to customers who switch over to its family plan. This plan would include the recently released smartphones, Garminfone and the MyTouch 3G Slide.
At the moment, this is still a rumor, and more is sure to follow, but if it is true, T-Mobile might see a huge influx of new customer as of June 19.
- AT&T to stop selling location data to third parties after explosive report
- How to switch phone carriers like a pro and avoid early termination fees
- Here’s where you can buy the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S10
- How a canvas bag caused a firestorm for ‘Fallout 76’ and Bethesda
- T-Mobile 5G rollout: Here is everything you need to know