It’s that time of year again when people flood airports in order to fly out to their vacation spots or to visit loved ones for the holidays. For those flooding Chicago O’Hare Airport, be prepared to not just see your flight information, but Best Buy’s Geek Squad Agents as well.
From December 15 through December 23, Geek Squad Agents will be staked out near the airport’s Concourse H food court in Terminal 3. There, you will find agents providing gadget advice and tech tips, as well as free service on handheld devices. The Geek Squad will provide charging stations and desktop workstations that will allow you to play some games to kill time or buy last-minute gifts.
“We depend on our phones, tablets, and laptops whether we’re 30,000 feet in the air or at the gateway,” Geek Squad Services president Chris Askew said in a press release. “So there is nothing more frustrating than technology troubles while you’re traveling. That’s why we’ve decided to give the gift of Geek Squad to travelers this holiday, and offer free service and advice, along with a well-deserved break.”
If you want the free service, make sure to check out the Geek Squad’s temporary “Precinct” and service booth, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
- U.S. Customs says biometric entry and exit is coming first to this airport
- A.I. border agents could use machine smarts to tell if travelers are lying
- Stock your travel bag with these gadgets for gaming on the go
- Norway tests its first all-electric plane, hopes for passenger flights by 2025
- This net-blasting security drone can stay airborne forever. Here’s how.