With more than 300 million people on Instagram, it can be difficult to stand out from the pack. While iOS offers decent photo-editing options for your pics, it hardly offers the options necessary to take your photos and posts to the next level.
In this video Joshua Smith, an avid iOS user, provides a sneak peek into his own iPhone and the process he uses when editing photos for his favorite social networks: VSCOcam, Instasize, and Enlighten. Simply tapping a single filter and posting is a thing of the past with these easy to use yet feature-heavy apps on your side.
- With Mosaic, you can redesign your Instagram grid without the commitment
- Instagram users could soon cross-post Stories to WhatsApp
- How to add music to Instagram videos
- Recommended posts could soon make Instagram more like Facebook
- Best iOS app deals of the day! 6 paid iPhone apps for free for a limited time