Mobile phone company Sony Ericsson unveiled several new products at the 2006 CES show in Las Vegas last week. These products include a new Walkman phone as well as two Walkman phone related accessories.
Sony Ericsson’s new Walkman phone is the W810. This black with orange trim phone will start shipping globally this spring. Features of the W810 include Quad-band EDGE capability, a 512MB removable Memory Stick Pro Duo card, support and playback of MP3 and AAC music files, USB 2.0 support, a dedicated Walkman button to pull up the on screen music menu, a 1.9â€ TFT display, a 2 megapixel auto focus camera with photo light and integrated Bluetooth wireless functionality.
On the accessories side, Sony Ericsson was showing off the new MPS-60 and MDS-60. The MPS-60 is portable speakers which are small and designed to have a music mobile phone plugged into them, playing music from the phone while at the same time drawing power as well. The MDS-60 is more of a music stand meanwhile. It has a protective folding design and is built for more stationary use. It runs off of an AC adapter or batteries.
- Sony looks to get the party started at CES with new boombox featuring cupholders
- Lenovo now has a Legion of gaming accessories to rival Razer and Logitech
- MWC 2019: Here’s what to expect, from 5G to foldable phones
- Apple AirPods 2: Everything we know so far
- Lenovo surprises with a trio of new products, including smart clock, at CES 2019