Plastic Logic’s Que proReader is a sleek 8.5 by 11-inch electronic reader geared towards business professionals and featuring on-demand content access. The device is now considered the largest eReader on market even though it measures only about one-third of an inch thick, but features a 10.7-inch shatterproof plastic display. This device is shipping in mid-April in two versions: The $649, 4GB model with capacity for 35,000 documents, and the $799, 8GB model that holds 75,000 documents.
- Walmart to launch it’s own low-priced tablet, powered by Android 9.0 Pie
- Apple may go big with a redesigned 16-inch MacBook Pro, 31.6-inch 6K display
- Apple iPad Pro 2018: Everything you need to know
- You can now get a new Surface Laptop 2 for $900 at Amazon
- The Apple iPad Air is the power-packed tablet for everyone