Lenovo’s P100 is an affordable entry-level handheld aimed at Chinese students, while the P300 model is a mid-tier device targeting business professionals.
In addition to Palm OS PIM functionality, the P300 and P100 come bundled with English learning tools, including Mintel’s Smart Memory Engine. Recommended to students by educational institutions, this solution also provides video English teaching programs that can be displayed on the handheld.
The devices integrate Motorola’s i.MXL applications processor, an SD/MMC Card expansion slot and built-in video and MP3 players. The P100 features a gray level 320 x 320 display, 8 MB RAM and 8 MB ROM, while the P300 has a color 320 x 320 TFT LCD screen, 16 MB RAM and 8 MB ROM.
- Lenovo’s Yoga S940, C730 up the wow factor with stunning OLED, HDR screens
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (4th Gen) hands-on review
- Leak reveals Intel’s 9th-generation laptop processors could be coming soon
- Lenovo Chromebook C330 review
- Asus ZenBook 15 UX533 vs. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme: Can challenger prevail?