Cingular and Motorola today announced they would begin offering up a pink version of the popular RAZR cell phone to customers beginning February 6. The new Motorola Pink RAZR is priced at $149.99 with a two-year service agreement.
The Motorola Pink RAZR, the two companies said, offers up all the features found in previous RAZR models such as an ultra thin design, an aluminum and magnesium nickel plated copper alloy body, digital video recording and still images via a VGA camera with zoom, wireless Bluetooth technology and quad band communications support. All of this is presented in a pink body color, which Cingular thinks will give it an even more fashionable look.
“Cingular is committed to offering our customers an array of handsets that appeal to all styles and tastes,” said David Christopher, vice president of product management, Cingular Wireless, in a statement. “The Motorola Pink RAZR is a fashionable twist on one of our most popular wireless handsets. With its wealth of functions, ultra-sleek design and now a fashionable new look, it is sure to be on many wish lists this Valentine’s Day and beyond.”
- Kate Spade’s smartwatch for women shuns tired old ‘shrink it and pink it’ style
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra vs. Moto X4: 2018’s new midrange challenger
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra, XA2, and L2 hands-on review
- Motorola’s latest Moto Mod Style Shells are constructed from Gorilla Glass
- Sony Xperia XZ2 vs. Google Pixel 2 XL: Newest Sony flagship tackles Android king