From their press release:
Consumers can now listen to their favorite music or hear the latest news anytime, anywhere while working on their personal digital assistants, thanks to a new Compact Flash Type 1 radio card from AmbiCom.
With a suggested retail price of $39.95, the AmbiCom Radio FM-CF is available immediately from the company (www.ambicom.com). It will be available at retail outlets and on-line at Mobile Planet and ZipZoomFly.com beginning December 10.
The new product, which includes stereo earphones and an audio line-in, has an easy-to-read graphical user interface that displays a wide variety of FM stations. The stations can be accessed simply by pointing to the station number. Output is 88MHz-108MHz in the U.S. The card also has an auto scan/auto memory pre-set with 18 presets.
Other features include soft mute and volume adjust, analog audio interface with 3.54
- Demystify home audio with our ultimate A/V receiver buying guide
- Music junkie? Here are the 25 best music apps for consuming and creating tunes
- Tivoli Audio ART Model One Digital review
- These are the best internet radio stations for your listening pleasure
- Is tech finally killing radio? Don’t let iHeart’s bleeding fool you