Quote from the review:
“Updating is a useful thing, especially with regard to a popular model. For one thing, the manufacturer continues to benefit from the concept that lives on, for another thing, the customer gets a modified handset with new up-to-date functions. Probably, this is exactly the case with the new Nokia 6230 phone that was announced on October 2003 and appeared early in 2004. This model is, in fact, a more functional version of Nokia 6220. It was not just cosmetically renewed but came through a fundamental upgrade that made Nokia 6230 a quite unique handset even for the company itself.”
- Report: Nokia may be scaling back its digital health business
- DT Daily at MWC 2018: Will Nokia’s 8110 banana phone steal the show?
- Nokia 6 (2018) vs. Lenovo Moto G5S Plus: Can Nokia take out the budget champion?
- A 4G-capable Nokia 3310 smartphone may be showcased at MWC 2018
- MWC 2018: Everything we saw from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and more