If you’ve been looking for some games on the super cheap for your Android device, several of Electronic Arts’ and one of its divisions, Chillingo’s, games have been lowered to just 10 cents on the Google Play Store.
The discounts aren’t exclusive to the United States, as similar price cuts can be seen in Canada, Mexico, and several South American countries, including Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Chile, and Argentina. Interestingly, those in Australia, India, and European countries can’t partake in the discount fun, though the U.K. has a separate Sonic the Hedgehog deal.
Second, if you sit firmly on the iOS camp at the moment, none of these discounts will apply to these games’ App Store equivalents.
What’s also interesting is Dead Space, a game supposedly pulled from both the App Store on iOS and the Google Play Store on Android, is on the list of discounted games. In fact, it was supposed to have been removed on Sept. 1, but don’t let this phantom appearance fool you — EA already announced it would end support for this game and many other of its mobile titles, so if the game doesn’t work for your device, we doubt EA will update the game to change that.
In addition, there’s no word on when these deals will end. As such, if you’re interested in any of the listed games, it’d be wise to pick these up sooner rather than later. Finally, a number of these games do include in-app purchases, so their 10-cent price tags might not reflect the real cost of playing those games.
Regardless, here’s the list of discounted games, which were all originally priced around $4 to $5:
- Dead Space
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Contre Jour
- Fleece Lightning
- Harry the Fairy
- In Fear I Trust
- Incredible Jack
- Power Ping Pong
- Robbery Bob 2: Double Trouble
- Spider Jack
- Wake the Cat
- Walmart drops price of latest Apple AirPods down to just $145
- You can get a 2018 MacBook Air for just $999 with this latest deal from B&H
- All the best Apple Watch Series 4 smartwatch deals just in time for Father’s Day
- The Dell G5587 Nvidia GTX 1060 gaming laptop just dropped to $799 at Walmart
- Grab the best games in the Steam Summer Sale before the store goes down again