Now that the dust has just about settled following Apple’s big tech event on Tuesday, you may be wondering whether to upgrade your current iPhone to one of the new iPhone 13 models.
iPhone 12 owners are most likely to hold back — unless it means going from the 12 or 12 Mini to one of the new Pro models — while those with an older iPhone may be sorely tempted if they have the spare cash.
What we do know is that those counting the pennies will be steering well clear of the most expensive iPhone Apple has ever made, the iPhone 13 Pro Max with 1TB of storage.
To put it another way, you could get three of Apple’s brand new iPad Mini tablets for that price and still have $100 left over to buy yourself a massively overpriced ice cream.
Prior to the arrival of the 6.7-inch
If you’re in the market for one of the new iPhones and need help choosing which one to go for, Digital Trends has put together a helpful buying guide highlighting the features and main differences between the new models, with prices starting at a more palatable $699 for the iPhone 13 Mini.
For more on everything else that Apple announced on Tuesday, this article has you covered.
- There’s only one reason I’m still using an iPhone in 2023
- This is what an iPhone looks like after a year with no screen protector
- I reviewed 20 phones in 2023. These are my 5 favorites
- Does the Google Pixel Watch work with an iPhone?
- It looks like the iPhone 16 will get a big design upgrade