Virgin is holding a competition for its iPad-exclusive publication, Project, and calling designers to create a new cover for the recently launched magazine. A scavenger hunt was held in New York and San Francisco earlier this week to find USB drives containing the contest guidelines. But if you couldn’t make it out to frantically comb the city for the flashdrives, Mashable has had the instructions come into its possession and is sharing them with you.
There’s no cash prize, but the winner will get to design a cover for an issue next year. So take a look at the contest briefing below and then head on over to the file on Dropbox for details and get to work.
- The latest iPad Mini is $100 off, and it’s worth considering
- Over 100 tablets (including iPads) are discounted at Best Buy
- iPad Mini just dropped back down to its cheapest-ever price
- The Pixel Tablet could be the iPad killer I’ve waited years for
- OnePlus Pad vs. iPad: did OnePlus beat Apple?