Virgin is holding a competition for its iPad-exclusive publication, Project, and calling designers to create a new cover for the recently launched magazine. A scavenger hunt was held in New York and San Francisco earlier this week to find USB drives containing the contest guidelines. But if you couldn’t make it out to frantically comb the city for the flashdrives, Mashable has had the instructions come into its possession and is sharing them with you.
There’s no cash prize, but the winner will get to design a cover for an issue next year. So take a look at the contest briefing below and then head on over to the file on Dropbox for details and get to work.
- You need to update your iPhone and iPad right now to fix a critical security flaw
- Best Apple deals and sales for August 2022
- How to add a new face to your Apple Watch
- Best tablet deals for August 2022
- Everything we know about Apple’s 2022 iPad Pro refresh