The Apple event has just concluded with Apple having revealed the iPad Mini 6 and 9th generation iPad, Apple Watch Series 7, and iPhone 13. If you missed it live, don’t worry you can still watch it in the YouTube embed below. We also have plenty of coverage of everything that was announced, including a comprehensive overview so you won’t miss a thing.
Apple will open up its livestream starting at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 14. You’ll be able to watch it on Apple’s Event website using any modern browser. You can also watch it through the Apple TV app with any compatible device or directly on YouTube if your device isn’t on the list.
New iPad Mini 6 and iPad 9th generation
Two new iPads are making their debut, a redesigned iPad Mini 6, and a thinner and lighter traditional iPad.
Apple Watch Series 7
The Apple Watch Series 7 is official, bringing with it a redesigned form-factor and more sensors.
Apple iPhone 13 Series
This is Apple’s marquee event for the fall, and the new iPhone 13 series are the highlight since as always, Apple saved the best for last. The new reveals include the 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 Mini are in the cards.
- Surface Pro 8 vs. the new Surface Pro X: Which 2-in-1 is right for you?
- iOS 14: How to download it on your iPhone
- After two years, the new Surface Pro X is finally living up to its potential
- Everything announced at the Surface event: Duo 2, Surface Laptop Studio, and more
- How to create live wallpapers on Android and iOS