Apple may have taken the early lead in the burgeoning tablet market, but HP is determined not to surrender without a fight. Today this video hit the internet of their new PC tablet, The Slate, and it not surprisingly seems to focus on the things the iPad does not have, most apparently, a camera.
Last month, HP released a video focusing on the inclusion of Flash, something noticeably lacking from both the iPad and iPhone (for the moment). But with 300,000 iPads sold on day one, Apple has already taken a commanding lead.
The Windows 7 compatible tablet computer was announced in January at CES 2010 before the iPad. HP has yet to confirm release date or price, but Spanish technology website, Clipnet.net, is claiming that the device will ship in June.
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra cases: top 8 you can buy right now
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus cases: 8 ones you can’t ignore
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Pre-Order — Reserve it NOW
- Best Phone Deals: Save on Google Pixel 7, Galaxy S22 Ultra
- This exclusive Snapdragon chip supercharges the Galaxy S23 in 4 big ways